Telenor Contact Number, Customer Support & Head Office: Telenor is a Norway-based telecommunication company giving its services all over the world to millions of customers. Want to get customer care numbers for all the countries, including India, Customer support email id, founder details, foundation year, social networking sites links, head office details, head office fax numbers, etc.? Kindly go through the below article.
In India, we know the company by the name Telenor Communications Private Ltd, formerly known as Uninor. It is the subsidiary of Telenor Norway. The Telenor company has its subsidiaries in Sweden, Denmark, Pakistan, Malaysia, and many more countries. The company has individual websites and customer support care numbers for an individual country. In India, the Telenor Group started the subsidiary in 2009 with headquarter in Connaught Place, New Delhi.
The Indian subsidiary of Telenor has announced its merger with Bharti Airtel in 2017. And the present CEO of Indian Telenor Communication Private Limited is Sarad Mehrotra. Telenor India owns the spectrum for 7 telecom circles in India, Andhra Pradesh &Telenagna, Bihar & Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh (East & West), Gujrat, Maharashtra & Goa, Karnataka.
- Full Name: Telenor (India) Communications Private Ltd that is Uninor
- Type Of Business: Private
- Foundation Year: 2009
- Headquarters: Connaught Place, New Delhi (For India)
- Founder/ Owner: Bharti Airtel
- Key People: Sharad Mehrotra CEO
- Industry Type: Telecommunication
- Number of Employees: Around 4000
- Revenue: 11370 Crore NOK
Telenor Contact Number, Helpline Number & Office Address
The customer care numbers and the link of the customer support page, country vise are given below. You can use the number as per your country. It would help if you went to the specific website of the Telenor for your country and then checked the contact us page for an email id specific for that country. You can check the social presence of the company by visiting the social networking account of the companies. The links for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram are provided below.
Telenor Phone Number
|Telenor Customer Care Numbers||
|Telenor Customer Support Email Ids||[email protected]|
|Telenor Customer Care Office Address||
|Telenor Facebook Account Link||https://www.facebook.com/telenorgroup/|
|Telenor Twitter Account Link||https://twitter.com/telenorgroup/|
|Telenor Youtube Channel Link||https://www.youtube.com/user/telenorgroup|
|Telenor Instagram Account Link||https://www.instagram.com/wearetelenor/|
|Telenor Official Website link||https://www.telenor.com/|
Telenor Head Office
The Telenor Group has its headquarter in Norway and its corporate office at Singapur. In India, the headquarter is situated at New Deli. The Fax number is particular for the particular country, so please visit the Telenor website as per your country. The headquarter details are given below.
- Telenor Head/ Main Office Address: Snarøyveien 30, N-1360 Fornebu, Norway
- Telenor Head/ Main Office Phone Number: +47 810 77 000
- Telenor Head/ Main Office Fax Number: 069800405
- Telenor Head/ Main Office Email ID: [email protected]
Important Links About Telenor
|About Telenor||Find here|
|Career With Telenor||Find here|
|Contact Telenor||Find here|
|Customer Service For different Countries||Find here|
FAQs About Telenor
Who is Telenor Owner?
The ownership of Telenor is shared among Govt of Norway and the Free Float organization. The Govt of Norway has 54% shares and the Free Float organization has 46% shares. Sigve Brekke is te CEO of te Telenor and in Indai te owner of Uninor is Bharti Airtel.
What is Telenor Complaint Number?
The person can send the complaint to Telenor in the following ways.
- You can visit the nearest Telenor shop.
- You can use the fax number to send the complaint (specific for your country, go to the particular website of the country and then go to contact us page, then to customer care page).
- You can do the call to phone 1700.
- You can also send the mail to a specific mail id as per your country.
How To Check my Telenor Number?
Use the Telenor Check code *222*4# to know your Telenor number.