TCS Office, Support, Share Price & Career: Tata Consultancy Service gives the combination of technology expertise and business intelligence to help the clients for their better future. TCS also outsources its services to global clients.
The Company comes under the TATA group, and its HQ/headquarter is in Mumbai. To know more details related to the TCS company, like when it was founded, the CEO, how TCS makes money, office location, share price, and its yearly revenue, go through the article below.
TCS Company Profile
TCS is a leading global IT service company having its largest campus located in Chennai. TCS has got Rank 1 in Customer Satisfaction Across Europe and comes in the Top 3 brands in giving IT service by Brand Finance. In this article, you will get the following details related to the TCS company.
- When was TCS founded?
- Brief details about TCS
- TCS customer care number and its profile
- TCS Services
- How TCS Makes Money
- Yearly revenue of the TCS company
- Want to Join TCS
When Was TCS Founded?
Tata Consultancy Services is the most trusted and respected company that was founded in 1968. The parent organization of TCS is TATA Group. The TCS company has 285 offices worldwide in 46 countries. TCS has offices in India, Africa, Europe, Asian countries, North America and South America.
TCS has its BPS(Business Process Services) division that generates $1.44 billion in revenue. TCS also has its research development and design center located in Pune, researching several products and software. In February 2021, TCS will become the most prominent IT service company globally.
TCS Brief Details:
- Organization Name: TCS
- Type: Public
- CEO: Rajesh Gopinathan
- Industry: Information Technology and Outsourcing
- Established Year: 1968
- Central command: Mumbai
- Parent Organization: TATA Group
- Key People: Natarajan Chandrasekaran, Rajesh Gopinathan
- Auxiliaries: NA
TCS Head Office & Support
You can keep yourself updated with the TCS Facebook, Instagram, Twitter account. The Company regularly updated the details. Kindly check the below table.
|TCS Head Office||Mumbai|
|TCS Customer Care Number (toll-free)||
1800 572 3858
|TCS Support||1800 209 3111|
|TCS Bangalore Office||Plot 96, Abhilash Building, EP-IP Industrial Area, Whitefield Road, Bangalore, India|
|TCS Pune Office||Electronic Sadan No. 3, MIDC, Bhosari, Pune 411 026. Phone: 91 20 66115656 / 27123501|
|TCS Mail Id||[email protected]|
How Does TCS Make Money?
The business model of TCS is filled with competent strategies managed by experts. The Business model can be seen as follows.
- Revenue Recognition: TCS generates 90% revenue from the IT service.
- Corporate Client: TCS has its clients from finance, banking, retail, and telecommunication. Its top 24 clients are giving $100 million business to it.
- Seller’s Market: Most of the clients of the TCS company are US-based, then from the UK, and then Europe.
- Alliance Strategies: TCS believes in amiability and collaborates with HP, Intel, IBM, and other companies.
- Global Strategy Executive: The strategy helps the company increase growth by 40% every year.
TCS Share Price & Revenue
TCS embarked on revenue of $25 billion in the year 2021. The Company has increased its growth by 12.3%. Also, you can invest in TCS share as it can prove fruitful in a long run. Nowadays, TCS share price is fluctuating between 3800- 4000 INR.
What Services Does TCS Provide?
TCS provides consultancy services to national and international clients. The top services offered are given below.
- Consulting Service
- Cognitive Powered
- An integrated portfolio of business
- Technology Service
- Engineering services and solutions
- Payment processing
- Enterprise solutions
- Technology education services
TCS is the most trustworthy and loved Company from the employee’s perspective. The Company gives you handsome salary packages with other benefits. The Company hardly fired its employee.
If you want to be a part of the TCS group, you can go for the offline campus placements drives or apply using the link given on their website. Check the link here. The Company grants you entry as a fresher or as an experienced person.