Slice Card Customer Care Number, Benefits & Eligibility: Slice Card is Indian based Financial Technology NBFC company founded in 2016, and its head office operates from Bangalore, Karnataka. The man behind the company is Mr. Rajan Bajaj.
It gives us a user-friendly app-based platform for financial needs. Want to know more about the Slice Card customer care numbers, Slice Card customer support e-mail id, Slice Credit Card Billing options, Slice Card social media presence, Slice Card reviews? Follow the below article.
What is Slice Card?
A slice card is a credit card that gives you high credit, and you do not have to go for intense documentation for credit payments. The company provides rewards and cashback for on-time payments. Nearly 7 million Indians are using the services of Slice Credit Cards.
Benefits of Slice Credit Card?
Slice Super Credit cards come with tremendous benefits, as given below.
- You will get 2% instant cashback on each transaction
- You have the option to shop from anywhere and slice your bills into three monthly installments, and there will be no extra charges
- The credit limit will start from Rupees 2,000 to Rupees 10 lakh.
- News deals every week with Slice spark
- The card is accepted at 99.95% of retailers across India
- You can Split your bills with friends
- The lucrative deal is no joining, no annual fees, and no renewal fee.
Slice Card Eligibility?
The company will allow anyone whose age is above 18 years to avail of a credit card facility.
Slice Credit Card Reviews
Students and salaried persons love the facilities given by the Slice Credits Cards. As the card gives you reward points, it will allow you to share your bills with friends, and also provides cashback and the limit is from Rs 2000 to Rs. 2 lakh.
Indian people are happy to have Slice Card. The company solves many people’s financial problems and gives them financial freedom.
Slice Card Profile
- Full Name: Slice Card
- Foundation Year: 2016
- Business Type: Private
- Key People: Mr. Rajan Bajaj (CEO)
- Headquarters: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Founder: Mr. Rajan Bajaj
- Industry Type: Financial Technology
- Parent Company: NA
- Subsidiaries: NA
Slice Card Customer Care No, Headquarters & Address
The Slice Card company has only one helpline number and one customer support e-mail id. The people in need can call the Slice Ccrad SUpport Number in WOrking days and mail their query to the support team. You can also check the official website of Slice Card Company, Facebook account Details, Twitter account Details, etc., from the below table.
Slice Card Customer Care Number
|Slice Card Complaint Number
|080-4709-6430 Support Number
|Slice Card Customer Care E-Mail
|Slice Card Customer Care Office Address
|GaragePreneurs Internet Private Limited, 747, Pooja Building, 80ft Road, In 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore, Pin Code-560034
|Slice Card Facebook Account Details
|Slice Card Twitter Account Details
|Slice Card DetailsedIn Channel Details
|Slice Card Instagram Account Details
|Slice Card Official Website Details
Slice Card Head Office Address
Slice Card company has its head office on 80 feet road Bangalore. The complete head office address, head office phone number, head office e-mail id are given below.
- Slice Card Head Office Address: GaragePreneurs Internet Private Limited, 747, Pooja Building, 80ft Road, In 4th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore, Pin Code-560034
- Slice Card Head Office Fax Number: NA
- Slice Card Head Office Phone Number: 080-4709-6430
- Slice Card Head Office Email ID: [email protected]
FAQs About Slice Card
|Q. Who is the owner of Slice Card?
|A. Mr. Rajan Bajaj
|Q. What are Slice Card charges?
|A. There company does not charge any joining fee or annual fee for the credit cards.
|Q. How to pay the slice card bill?
|A. The company generates the bill for one month on the 2nd date of next month; for example, the invoice for January will be generated on 2nd February. You will get three options to pay your bill.
|Q. Is the slice card safe?
|A. Slice card goos and safe, you will earn rewards points also. People have good reviews for Slice Credit Card.
|Q. Slice Credit card belongs to which bank?
|A. Slice card, formerly known as SlicePay, is an independent company headquartered in Bangalore.