Skip to content

Indian Oil Corporation Limited Contact Details & Head Office


Indian Oil Corporation Limited Contact Details & Owner Mail Id: Indian Oil Corporation Limited is govt’s organization deals with all oil streams, and its head office operates from New Delhi. The organization got ranked 212 in the world’s Fortune Global top 500 organization. The company’s net profit for the year 2020-21 is $6.1 billion, and it is the largest govt own oil corporation.

Indian oil customer care number, Indian oil careers, Indian oil dealership, Indian oil near me, Indian oil head office, Indian oil complaint number, IOCL contact number, Indian oil petrol pump near me, Indian oil gas booking number are listed below.


About Indian Oil Corporation Limited

India’s largest govt own oil corporation was established in 1959. The organization has seven major sub-divisions: Pipeline Division, Marketing Division, Refinery Divison, Petrochemical Division, R&D Division, Explosives Division, and Exploration & Production Divison.

The organization has listed equity shares on both BSE and NSE. As of 2018, 57% of shares are kept by govt of India, and the rest, 43%, are with other entities. IOCL’s competitors are Bharat Petroleum and Hindustan Petroleum.

Indian Oil Corporation Limited Profile

  • Full Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
  • Foundation Year: 1959
  • Business Type: Public Sector
  • Key People: Shrikant Madhav Vaidya (Chairman)
  • Headquarters: New Deli, India
  • Owner: Govt of India
  • Industry Type: LNG, Lubricants, Natural Gas, Petroleum
  • Parent Company: Ministry Of Petroleum & Natural Gas
  • Subsidiaries: NA

Indian Oil Contact Details, Headquarters & Office Near me

IOCL is India’s leading organization having its presence from big organizations to local homes. If you have any issues with the organization’s service, you can call on the toll-free number or register your complaint or want to know about the Indian oil dealership, use the below Detailss. The social sites Detailss are also given below. You can review the social media presence of the IOCL company.

Indian Oil Corporation Limited Contact Details

Indian Oil Complaint Number
Indian Oil Customer Care Email 
IOCL Customer Care Office Address
  • Delhi State Office (Delhi, Haryana) 011-46364424
  • IndianOil Bhavan G-9, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra/East, Mumbai, Pin Code- -400 051 (Registered Office)
IOCL Facebook Account Details
IOCL Twitter Account DetailsTwitter
IOCL Youtube Channel Details
IOCL Instagram Account Details
IOCL Official Website Details

Indian Oil Head Office

IOCL head office functions from Delhi, and its registered office is situated in Mumbai. You will get both the address here. The IOCL head office email id, email head office contact number, IOCL head office fax number are given below.

  • IOCL Head Office Address: 3079/3, Sadiq Nagar, J B Tito Marg, New Delhi, Pin Code-110 049
  • IOCL Head Office Fax Number: NA
  • IOCL Head Office Phone Number: +1800-2333-555
  • IOCL Head Office Email ID: NA

Indian Oil Near Me

IOCL BangaloreBangalore DO & Karnataka State Office, Kalingarao Road, 29, Mission Road, Sampangi Rama Nagara, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Pin Code- 560027
IOCL MumbaiIndian Oil Bhavan, G-9, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Pin Code- 400051
IOCL KolkataWB-IOCL West Bengal Office and Eastern Regional Office, Indian Oil Bhavan, 2, Gariahat Road/South, Kolkata, WB-West Bengal, Pin Code- 700068
IOCL DelhiIndian Oil Bhavan, Northern Regional Office, 1, Sri Aurobindo Marg, Yusuf Sarai, Delhi, Pin Code- 110016
IOCL ChandigarhChandigarh Divisional Office, IOCL, SCO 35-36, Sector 7-C, Madhya Marg, Chandigarh, Pin Code-160019
IOCL PanipatIOCL Haryana Panipat Divisional Office, near Panipat Marketing Complex village- Baholi Post Office-Panipat Refinery, Panipat, Haryana, Pin Code- 132140

FAQs About Indian Oil Corporation Limited

Q. What is IOCL’s share price?
A. 118 INR, NSE
Q. IOCL full form?
A. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Q. IOCL owner?
A. Government of India
Q. Indian oil mail id?
A. You can check the email id of IOCL, department-wise by visiting the Details here.
Q. What kind of work is done in the Indian oil marketing division?
A.  IOCL’s Marketing division is enormous, and its oil marketing is different from traditional marketing. Oil marketing includes LPG bottling plants, Lubes, Engineering dept, Project Dept, Terminals/Depots, Aviation, and sales dept. You can get a marketing job in any of these fields.
Q. What is IOCL’s official website?
Q. Who is an Indian oil partner?
A. Indian Oil’s most prominent partners are Delek, Qatar Petroleum, and Saudi Aramco.
Q. Indian oil yearly turnover?
A. Indian Oil’s Net sales turnover for March 2021 is Rs 378057.61 crore.
Q. Indian oil dividend?
A. India Oil’s quarterly dividend amount is rupees 2.63.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *