Uber Eats Headquarters, Customer Service & Complaint Number: Uber Eats is a web-based food requesting and conveyance stage sent off by Uber in 2014. Users can understand menus, audits, and appraisals, request, and pay for food from restaurants who are participating utilizing an application on the iOS or Android stages, or through a web browser. Users are additionally ready to tip for delivery. Payment is charged to a card on a document with Uber. Meals are conveyed by messengers utilizing vehicles, bikes, bicycles, or on foot. It is functional in more than 6,000 urban areas across 45 nations.
When Was Uber Eats Founded?
Uber Eats’ parent organization Uber was established in 2009 by Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp. The organization started food conveyance in August 2014 with the send-off of the UberFRESH administration in Santa Monica, California. In 2015, the stage was renamed to UberEATS and the requesting programming was delivered similar to the claim application, separate from the application for Uber rides. In 2016, it initiated activities in both London and Paris.
Uber Eats Company Profile
- Organization Full Name: Uber Eats
- Type: Subsidiary
- Industry: Online Food Ordering
- Founders: Travis Kalanick and Garrett Camp
- Established Year: 2014
- Key people: Dara Khosrowshahi (CEO)
- Central command: San Fransico, California, U.S.
- Parent Organisation: Uber
- Auxiliaries: NA
Uber Eats Headquarters & Complaint Number
The association has an enormous number of customers and for the most part, endeavor to notice Uber Eats contact nuances including Uber Eats Headquarters, Uber Eats customer service, social accounts on the web. Sometimes, customers face a couple of sorts of issues with things and besides need to contact for general requests.
Uber Eats Customer Service Number
|Uber Eats Complaint Number||080 46852222 Customer Helpline Number|
|Uber Eats Address||One Horizon Centre|
Gurgaon, Haryana 122001.
|Uber Eats Support Email||[email protected]|
|Uber Eats Twitter Account||https://twitter.com/UberEats|
|Uber Eats Instagram Account||https://www.instagram.com/ubereats|
|Uber Eats YouTube Channel||NA|
|Uber Eats Facebook Account||www.facebook.com/UberEats|
|Uber Eats Official Website||www.ubereats.com|
Uber Eats Main Office & Headquarter
|Uber Eats Corporate Office Address||1455 Market Street, San Francisco, CA, United States, 94103|
|Uber Eats Corporate Office Fax Number||(334) 286-5295|
|Uber Eats Corporate Office Phone Number||800- 253- 9377|
|Uber Eats Corporate Office Email ID||[email protected]|
Other Office Locations Of Uber Eats
Uber Eats is available in over 6,000 cities across 45 countries and is growing. To check whether Uber Eats is accessible in your city, visit ubereats.com or check the Uber Eats application. You can see which restaurants are presently open.
How To Register a Complaint in Uber Eats?
A. Assuming you are looking at raising a complaint with respect to your request in Uber Eats :
- Go to the Uber Eats application
- Explore to ‘Help’ segment in your record menu
- Track down fitting Help subject
- Select the theme and add subtleties of your complaint
- Submit. The customer care executive will answer in around 2 to 3 days.
You can raise a complaint from the request subtleties page additionally, simply find the ‘Help’ menu in total agreement.
B. On the off chance that you are getting some information about filing an objection against the Uber Eats organization, have a word with a lawful counsel.
Uber Eats Support Email: [email protected]
How Uber Eats Makes Money?
Uber Eats capacities on a 4 stage working model which incorporates the accompanying advances:
- Looking of the right cafés by the client
- Submitting the request by the client
- Getting the request from the café by Uber Eats drivers
- Conveyance of orders and getting the installment
Uber Eats makes money by:
- Commission On Orders: Uber Eats gets a 30% commission from the eatery accomplices at the expense of everything that is requested by the clients.
- Promotions: Numerous eateries and pecking orders like McDonald’s sign unique agreements with the organization to run selective advancements on the application and to get more footing and deals. These brands which get into extraordinary agreements pay unique commissions as per those agreements. The association incorporates extraordinary markdown codes, includes, or even promotions by Uber Eats.
- Conveyance Charges: Uber Eats charges its clients for the food conveyed through its administrations. The conveyance charges are partitioned into three classes –
- A variable conveyance charge relies upon the client’s area and the accessibility of the dispatches.
- An assistance expense that adds up to 15% of an orders subtotal.
- A little request expense of $2 is charged when the request adds up to under $10.